Restaurant Marketing Plan
Galuppi’s restaurant of Pompano Beach, FL generated 36 new customers and $3210 in revenue from a promotion they created in Constant Contact. They also save $500 each time they send an email, instead of publishing an ad in the newspaper! See how your restaurant can benefit from a Constant Contact account.
Don’t have your customer’s email addresses? No problem. You can start collecting through text message, Facebook, and your website with email address sign up tools.
Send Newsletter & Announcements: Notify your customers of menu updates or specials and evening entertainment. (example below)
Collect Feedback: Poll your customers to find out their favorite entree and drink or find out about their recent experience to keep them coming back for more!
Run Special Offers & Promotions:
- Late night specials from 6 p.m.- close.
- Half off appetizers Monday-Wednesday.
- Take our survey and receive a special offer via-email.
Manage Restaurant Events: Comedy Night, Offer a Cooking Class With The Chef
- Collect tickets and manage registrations
- Encourage customers to bring a friend
- Increase visibility of event on social media
- Event “check in” feature
Facebook Fan Promotions: Offer your fans a chance to win a prize of your choosing like a free lunch!